Using the expertise we have gained from supplying a wide range of engineered components over many years, we turn your new product ideas into reality.
Whether you’re looking for low volume complex engineered structures or high volume continuous moulded components, our sister company MLD Engineering has the capability to find the best solution for you.
We are experts in the design and manufacture of precision injection mould tooling. We will carry out a full mould design review and provide the optimum mould design for standard, bespoke or even reverse-engineered items.
Our tool room maintenance department ensures every tool is regularly monitored for performance to standard and that any problems highlighted can be rectified before the next tool run. This ensures that your product lines are never at risk.
Among MLD’s capacity we have available a wide range of tooling and engineering technology that allows us to:
- Carry out a full mould design review and cavity analysis to identify potential problems before they happen and find the optimum tool design for the component
- Provide cost effective solutions
- Select the best material from a choice of tool steels
- Supply prototype models prior to production tooling where requested, allowing you to analyse and research your market prior to full production.
- We operate high-end 3D CAD packages interfaced to Mazak and Sodick machining facilities. We can offer design assistance, design tools in-house, and also accept 2D/3D data from all the major design platforms such as Autocad.
We can provide rapid prototypes and soft tooling. Our on-site tool-making facilities enable new ideas/products to be designed, manufactured and produced under one roof.
As a result of our continuing product development programme, MLD Engineering offers a comprehensive range of standard product designs and injection moulding tools. Consequently our lead-time from initial enquiry to delivery of your finished design can be surprisingly short, often completed in days rather than weeks or months.